Landmark Builders is seeking a professional safety manager with construction experience for the Columbia, SC office.
- Four year college degree or equivalent administrative/management experience
- Commercial construction project site inspection/audit experience
- OSHA 10-hour construction certification
- OSHA 30-hour construction certification
- Basic knowledge of commercial building systems – concrete, steel, masonry, electrical, plumbing
Candidate must have experience in training or providing for training employees, working in a team environment, providing safety equipment, monitoring and assisting field employees in making corrections to improve safety, serving as a resource to Management, Project Managers, and Superintendents and interfacing with insurance carriers and regulatory agencies in a construction setting. Position requires exposure to outdoor environments, extended standing, walking, climbing steps/ladders.
Relocation to Columbia, SC is required. Regional travel is required.
Job Type: Full-time
Submit resume, including project list, to email@example.com.