This 21,885 square foot worship center includes a new sanctuary with circa 1882 stained glass, polished concrete flooring and extensive site work including expansion and replacement of on-campus parking.  Constructed during normal campus activities, it was necessary to minimize impact or interruption of Catholic masses, special services and K-8 school by maintaining the traffic flow and parking on campus while minimizing the construction and lay down areas to reduce the construction footprint.